The Edelweiss Pheriche ensures satisfaction to all our valued guests
• One sterling tour leader will be provided complimentary lodging for a group of minimum 15 persons.
• Regular wing rates will be negotiable but there should be at least 250 guests guaranteed for a year.
• 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. Full payment must be made prior to arrival. Cancellation fee of 25% is charged on booking cancelled within 7 days. No cancellation after 4 days.
• Cancellation charge for the ticket before 24 hours of flying time will be 20%. Cancellation within 24 hours will incur 35% cancellation charge.
• Children under 5 years can share bed with parents free of charge. Up to 12 years children are charged 50%.
• Guests willing to stay for longer period of time will be offered attractive discounts.
• Special discounts to International institutions, Diplomatic Corps and travel trade personals.
• Special discount for International and Domestic Airlines personnel.
• Advise us about your arrival and departure flights, dates and hotel contact in Kathmandu.
• Briefing will be given to the guests at the resort office in Kathmandu about their programs before the trip starts.
• The whole range of information will be made available to the guests at the time of booking.
• National and foreign travel/tour operators may submit proposals to work as General Sales Agent of this resort.
• Those of you who have enough time or long holiday can trek to Gokyo Peak, Kalapathar and Everest Base Camp. In fact, the satisfaction which a trekker can find by trekking to Gokyo Peak, Kalapathar and Everest Base Camp can be achieved by trekking to Syangboche alone because a very large portion of Khumbu Mountain Range can be seen from here, which cannot be seen from other areas. Trekkers including elderly, children and those who do not possess sound health, enjoy the beauty of all these areas by trekking to Syangboche.
Please contact your local travel agent or book directly with our reservation office: +977-038-540031, Mobile: 9842867521. The Edelweiss Pheriche accepts and confirms reservation by email on email@example.com
• Please carry only the bare necessities but not jewelry and valuable items.
• Do not use alcohol in high altitude area.
• Don't forget to carry personal medicine kit.
• Always bring a trekking guidebook, area trekking map & Trekking Permits.
• We request our entire valued guests to have their travel insurance from their own country (Personal insurance can be done in Nepal).
WHAT TO BRING
• A set of binocular
• Flash light & extra batteries.
• Camera and plenty of memory. Battery charging facility is available.
• Casual & comfortable cloths, warm jackets, jumpers & warm hiking shoes etc.
Should there be any clarification required, please feel free to contact us.