The Edelweiss Pheriche is a blend of thoughtful simplicity, warmth and sincerity of great hospitality. It offers the guests authentic insights, homegrown experiences and unexpected adventures, enabling them to immerse themselves and leave apathy behind in the most exotic destination. It receives adorations for the simple yet elegant design that coexists beautifully with its natural surroundings. The experience at The Edelweiss Pheriche makes the travelers and families make theme visit here as “ONCE IN A LIFETIME TRIP”. For a few, it is a journey that is taken over and over as moments to cherish.
Edelweiss offers a rare blend of nature and modern amenities and has become synonymous with Pheriche. Edelweiss’s can host a maximum of 50 guests at any given time. There are 11 rooms with attached bathroom, 10 common twin bedded rooms and 2 triple bedded rooms with common bathrooms with hot shower running for 24/7 caring with the highest degree of comfort and convenience for the guests.
All rooms are finished with a combination of traditional Sherpa and modern style with natural wood featuring extensively. Every room has a panoramic view of the Himalayan snow capped mountain peaks. Every room in The Edelweiss Pheriche gives you a view of the surrounding Himalaya, Mt. Amadablam in the east, Thamserku and Khangtega in the south, and Pogalde in the north.
The dining room of Edelweiss is a place to relax your mind and body, to get in touch with Himalayas and experience Sherpa hospitality. Our dining room is specious and well heated and equipped with comfortable seating offering splendid panoramic view of the Himalayas. Our Kitchen is a multi cuisine kitchen, serving Continental delicacies with authentic Sherpa and Nepali cuisines. An exceptional dining experience at the best restaurants in the Edelweiss awaits you.
In mind to provide a subtle care to our valued guests, we are committed with following facilities:
• All the rooms are decorated as well as fully insulated.
• Rooms are fascinatingly carpeted along with attached hot shower and lavatory facilities.
• 24- Hour reception.
• Wake-up call.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and high speed Internet access.
• Non smoking rooms are available.
• Laundry and valet service.
• Visual presentation especially about trekking, mountaineering, Everest region and Sherpa culture, etc.
• Restaurant & Mini Bar offers delicious food and beverages.
• Organic coffee, green tea and mint tea are served.
• Food is prepared under strict hygienic precautions. We offer wide range of recipes such as Continental, Indian, Nepali, Sherpa and more.
• All modern communication facilities including telephone, internet, walkie-talkie and a high capacity telescope are available for our guests.
• Camping ground.
• Tourist information desk.
• Travel and Tour
• Guide and porter arrangement for trek and hiking.
• Ticketing and Cargo service - Tickets, cargo and helicopter charter for Everest region.
• Air and Ground rescue services.
• Oxygen and Gamow bags are available for emergency medical requirements.